For everything from shuttling the kids to practice to taking family road trips, you rely on your vehicle every day. That’s why we’re pleased to offer industry-leading protection plans designed to bring you peace of mind at an affordable cost.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) plus Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR)* equals the GAP Advantage
GAP Advantage from the ELCA Federal Credit Union is designed to protect the “gap” between your vehicle’s value and the amount you still owe in the event of a total loss, while offering additional protection for lesser claims.
Here’s an example of how GAP could work for you:
- You owe $15,000 on the loan for your one-year-old car.
- You total your car in an accident.
- Your insurance company’s settlement is $10,000.
- GAP Advantage covers the $5,000 difference between what you still owe on the car and the insurance settlement—the gap.
GAP Advantage benefits:
- Helps protect loans on vehicles declared a total loss due to damage or theft
- Includes Auto Deductible Reimbursement, an additional layer of protection for claims other than a total loss; ADR allows for unlimited claims for three years from date of purchase or policy date, and it covers the primary vehicle and potentially a secondary vehicle in household*
- Minimizes your out-of-pocket expenses
- Certain exclusions or limitations may apply. Speak to our Financial Services Representatives for details.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP)
MBP is a way to avoid costly repairs by extending your manufacturer’s warranty on your vehicle at a price typically less than what dealerships charge.
- The freedom to choose your own licensed repair facility (within the US and Canada)
- Paintless Dent Repair **
- Windshield Repair Protection ***
- Reimbursement for travel expenses and car rentals
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Trip Interruption Expense Reimbursement
- Rental Car Allowance
- Key Replacement Coverage
** Five repairs per contract. Not available in Louisiana.
*** Five repairs per contract. Not available in Florida or Louisiana.
To receive a free, no-obligation quote on Mechanical Breakdown Protection, please complete the form.